View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #19
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I usually use those same sites (I've never heard of gametrailers) Except I really like Kotaku. Generally they rate games around the same as I do.

I was just commenting on the low scores and how it's kinda funny why they're doing it. I think gamespot is a little more...M$ supported. I've noticed how they do their scores before. COD gets great scores...Uncharted lower scores.

The Last of Us - 80%
Metro: Last Light - 90%

GameSpot

The Last Of Us - 75%
Dead Space 3 - 95%

2 of the 4 sites that didn't give this game at least a 90 (out of 52 total reviews so far). GameSpot lost a lot of credibility, especially considering all the other really stingy review sites gave this game so much praise.

This guy (Tom) that works for GameSpot really is a douche bag though. He consistently rates every game low mostly for his own personal publicity.

I think The Escapist had a really lenghty review and they said although the story is linear; the environment is actually really broad that allows the players to have a lot of choices as to how to approach different scenarios. IGN also said it took the writer about 18 hours to beat the story mode.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote