View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

Regardless of the massive hype engine surrounding this game, it was a must-buy for me when I heard about the premise, the mechanics, and the development team.

I'm not sure that the survival/horror aspects of the game is really a style that would benefit from overhyping to the masses....
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote