View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To some extent, VC is right about the Nets screwed up the Playoffs positions...

the pacers prolly have the upper hand in series against the heat; they just haven't learned to win yet.

at the very end of game one, after they had worked so hard to take command, george jumped out at lebron for no good reason at the top of the key and LBJ simply pranced to the hoop for a layup and a freebie win. i just threw up my hands in exasperation. i guess they need another year (and d. west re-signing) before they see the writing on the wall.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote