Thread: Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:24 AM   #22
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Jimmy Butler deserves a shot at the starting 2 guard next season. I do agree we will need another wing guy though - RIP is definitely gone.

This draft could be wide open after the top few players get taken. A guy like Hardaway could be a solid player so I'd be on board with him.

Cardwell-Pope has a lot of abilities that would fit in Chicago - great rebounder for his position and is a solid defender, can also score the ball. Only thing is he would likely have to drop for Chicago to get him.
I agree on Jimmy Butler. Why do we need to look for another SG? I feel we need a big to replace Asik.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote