View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:52 AM   #10
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What games have you completed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Every game that I play, I HAVE to finish the story line (if it has one).

I'll just list the games I've finished on my PS3 because if I start listing older games for PS2, N64, GameCube, Sega Genesis, etc., this will become an extremely long list!

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
GTA IV
GTA IV: Ballad of Gay Tony
GTA IV: The Lost & the Damned
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Saints Row the Third
Red Dead Redemption
The Mafia II
GTA: San Andreas (PS2 classic downloadable thru PSN)
God of War
God of War II
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
God of War III
L.A Noire
The Sims 3 Pets (STFU! No comment)
Sleeping Dogs

And I can't seem to think of other games I've finished the story line all the way through. There have been plenty I've played but didn't get a chance to finish.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote