View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Suns have 5th pick in the lottery 2013

I get the center vs. guard type idea however McD has been adamant in saying he's going to go with the BPA whoever that is at #5. There is no "needs" for the Suns, except probably PG but even then they might look to get rid of Marshall because Larkin has made a good impression blah blah blah.

I'm not sure about that deal because I don't know how much this team would want Tyson Chandler.

I'd like Iman on the Suns though, I think that guy has a great future in the NBA.

Although who I really want is Wilson Chandler. I like his game.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote