View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #34
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

Kinda surprised Mass Effect 2 had that many perfect scores in comparison to the original.

Wait I guess it being initially a 360 exclusive effected that? I mean I like both games pretty equally and for a long time I thought 2 was my fav. but then I've replayed the games so much I can't decide really which is the better one.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote