View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lions with Mathew Stafford vs. Winning Teams

Carbine what he did that season (41td playoffs) is irrelevant. Its about LAST season. Got that bud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
if we are talking about who is better CURRENTLY, then we should look at recent stats, as in last season...this is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately league when QBs are the subject

you brought up Vick, well when we rank Vick we don't point at his stats from 3 years ago...we look at what he did LAST YEAR

No my Vick toss in was for this reason. you said if Bradford was in Detroit he would do x, y and z and we wouldnt even debate who is better between Stafford and Bradford. To me thats a weak argument to use in this discussion.

But you did the Bradford in Detroit bit because of this...

Quote:
but hey, how ever you want to reach in order to look correct

Irony much? Because that applies to you my friend. Not me.

We both agree Stafford has been overrated. We disagree on how good YOU feel Bradford is. I dont think Bradford is a bad QB or a limited QB ala Alex Smith. As I said he has to prove himself no different than Stafford. Carbine touched on it a bit with his recent reply.

When it comes to Bradford you think highly of him which is what prompted me to ask you initially what makes him better than Stafford. There is no winner or loser here. This was just for you to reveal how you break down which QB is better for me to understand your comment. Follow?

I read your support for Bradford > Stafford and walk away not convinced. Not out of spite its just nothing convincing me to feel that way. Would love both to prove themselves. I think Bradford is on a better team now than he ever has been.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote