View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, or NBA 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Lol yeah I loved 2k9. I used to go beast mode with John Salmons for some reason.

lol salmons
Its funny, cause every other guy has his "own" beast player.
I always go with Sromile Swift or Stojakovic. I once even created a team with 12 Peja's, It was crazy . Unbeatable.
Other friend plays with Granger and the 3rd one with either Gay or Anthony Parker.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote