View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lions with Mathew Stafford vs. Winning Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
okay you know what, I am fine with people putting Matt in the same "tier" as Sam...honestly I think the average casual fan has Matt in a tier above Sam...this can be seen in the Players Top-100 list where Matt is like #75 and Sam is no where to be found.

Yeah we are on the same page here. Think he was thrusted even higher after the season before last he had. I remember someone posted a ranking list and Stafford was high. Talkin top 7. Pretty sure I wasnt dreaming.

Quote:
Stats and team wins aside, I DO think that Sam wins the eye ball test though...I feel like I have watched enough of both, obviously enough of Sam I've seen every game he played as a Sooner even...and to me it is just visually obvious that Sam is the better passer.

I can live with that.

Quote:
anyway, I feel confident that down the road it will be another case of me saying "I told you so"...just have to wait a little while to say it, that's all

How long down the road because its been 3 years so far since you have been talking up Sam Bradford.

What happens down the road really doesnt relate to how do you say it prime...NOW.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote