View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lions with Mathew Stafford vs. Winning Teams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCdCWB1LM

^^^ see this, this is a LUXURY that Matt has...I am sorry but ANY QB IN THE NFL COULD HAVE THROWN THAT...hell, I think even I could have thrown that TD.

Calvin was in triple coverage, Matt didn't care at all about the defenders, he just launched it up.

and those catches are common with Calvin...

there is no one on the Rams EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT for Sam
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote