View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lions with Mathew Stafford vs. Winning Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I'm talking about the eye ball test - not stats, or what ifs - WTF?
you brought up both down field passing and INT%...I just touched on those...the "what if" was a separate question to you

as far as the eye ball test goes, I guess all I can see is that I see elite potential in Sam that I do not see in Matt...there is no stat to back up an eye-ball test other just me saying "that is how I see it"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote