View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Converse Chuck Taylors

I still have an old black & white pair that I got around 2004. Going to buy a new pair soon as these are falling apart. I started thinking about the difference colors I've had throughout the years. I've had a couple pairs of the regular black & white, I had the all black and I had a blue pair. I think I'm going to start buying more colors again. First, I'm getting a new pair of the black & whites. Then I'm buying the all black again. I love Converse All-Stars. You can wear them with pretty much anything.

Who else wears them?

Also, is it just me or do women look really hot in them? I love seeing hot chicks in tight jeans and a pair of converse. WWE diva/wrestler AJ Lee wears Converse. She's super f*cking hot.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote