View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, or NBA 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
That's awesome. Sefolosha and Shannon Brown were my boys in 2k7. I had them on my bulls team with 5 min quarters and Brown once made 21 threes in a quarter. Hinrich was unstoppable in 2k9.

lol 21 threes in 5 mins
how thats even possible?

Hinrich is the only good player in bulls in 2k9, and I remember we had Knicks challenge as it was impossible to win with them

No one ever won with knicks against a friend. If I remember correctly we had a record of 0-19
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote