View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #3908
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
That part interests me. He's already an amalgam of two characters as it is, and now he's trudging off as what would essentially be a completely new character. I wouldn't be surprised if he just died.
I wonder how far off from the books they can get without affecting the later story line.
Like how screwed would they be if GRRM releases the next book and Jeyne Westerling gives birth to Robb Stark's son and he turns out to be Azor Ahai. They'd be screwed. I assume the show knows enough about what's happening moving forward to not really paint themselves in a corner.

I've heard that GRRM is very close with the HBO production team, even to the point that he's supplied them with the basic plot line of the novels going forward just in case he dies before finishing them.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote