View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #3912
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
I'm a show watcher and I don't think I can wait another year for season 4, and then another year after that etc.

Do you guys think I should start reading where the show left off or what is the best way to go on about this since the show deviates quite a bit from the books from what I hear.

You should read from the start, not because the show defiates from the books that much but because there is a lot of material in general you have missed.

You are going to be in the exact same position eventually though. We are still a decade away from the book series being finished.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote