View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #3912
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
I'm a show watcher and I don't think I can wait another year for season 4, and then another year after that etc.

Do you guys think I should start reading where the show left off or what is the best way to go on about this since the show deviates quite a bit from the books from what I hear.

You should read from the start, not because the show defiates from the books that much but because there is a lot of material in general you have missed.

You are going to be in the exact same position eventually though. We are still a decade away from the book series being finished.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote