View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:38 AM   #108
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What new will be in NBA2K8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
There is a simple solution to that, don't go for the pump fake. Its that easy. Just stay on the ground and get in his face. Like real basketball, if you don't go for the pump fake, its not going to be effective.
I found the technique for this aswell, as most of you probably know. When playing D hold the L Trigger for tighter defense, then when the shooter goes for a shot, press up on the right analog stick. Which will cause your player to stick both his hands in the shooter's face, but your defender stays planted. It's a good technique that usually works for me.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote