View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #66
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off season moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Would you trade Nash and 2nd rd pick for Felton and Novak?

It's not a deal we should be desperate for and the only reason I say this is because with Sessions playing here, then Nash, Kobe still had control of the basketball for most of the games. We do not need a PG that needs the ball in his hands most of the game. Fisher was the perfect fit next to Kobe. Do we know of any PG's that play off the ball most of the time? The only one I can think of would be Chauncey. He's 37+ years old though. I wouldn't go out of my way for him.

Nash looks like he got used to how Kobe controls everything. He doesn't seem uncomfortable without the ball much either.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote