Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:31 AM   #16
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

I really hope they make major improvements to gameplay involving "cheese." You know what I mean, right? You play against someone online and they're able to knock down fadeaway 3's with Bird all game while being double-teamed, drive to basket and dunk on everybody with either MJ or LeBron, draw a charge as soon as you inbound the ball at the other end of the court, etc.
They better also make it possible to block dunks.

And I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping 2K adjusts MyTeam mode, making it more enjoyable. Maybe remove the "Road to the Playoffs" and add something entirely different. Like what? Too much to post, not enough time right now.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote