View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #15
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you look for when picking players in a pickup game?

I suck too but I like to play hard nosed defense and I like to box out and grab rebounds. And I honestly don't care if I score or not. Right now I am practicing to dribble better so I can play without the ball, but I prefer to play off ball.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote