View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What games do you own at this very moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I trade in most of my games when I'm done with them, as I don't do multiple play-throughs of most of my games.

I used to do this, too. The last game I traded in was Sleeping Dogs, and I really regretted it, so when PSN offered it as a free download for subscribers, I went for it again.
Some games are definitely not worth a 2nd play through, but I give a few of them a play through or just pick up where I left off just to see if I can edge closer to 100%. I never have done it for any game, though.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote