View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #1899
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
You could actually go further back. GBP has been all Showtime even before HBO gae them the boot, I guess it had something to do with a Golden Biy exec now is the head of Showtime Sports. Only GBP fighter on HBO still was Broner.

I disagree about the upcoming fights. I still think Broner-Paulie is a BS fight. Paulie is no threat to Broner. He slow and has no power whatsoever. Broner is much faster and the harder puncher. It will either be a one sided domination by Broner or one boring ass fight. Their twitter war will be better than the actual fight.

If Adrian has any problems beating Paulie, then he isn't a real deal and just another hype job. Banks-Mitchell is the best fight on that Broner card and could very well steal the show

Garcia-Lopez is a much more entertaining fight to me.
Bernard Hopkins fought on HBO as recent as early March this year vs. Cloud. Broner in Feb I think vs. Reese.

Paulie took Miguel Cotto to 12 rounds.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote