View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #1899
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
You could actually go further back. GBP has been all Showtime even before HBO gae them the boot, I guess it had something to do with a Golden Biy exec now is the head of Showtime Sports. Only GBP fighter on HBO still was Broner.

I disagree about the upcoming fights. I still think Broner-Paulie is a BS fight. Paulie is no threat to Broner. He slow and has no power whatsoever. Broner is much faster and the harder puncher. It will either be a one sided domination by Broner or one boring ass fight. Their twitter war will be better than the actual fight.

If Adrian has any problems beating Paulie, then he isn't a real deal and just another hype job. Banks-Mitchell is the best fight on that Broner card and could very well steal the show

Garcia-Lopez is a much more entertaining fight to me.
Bernard Hopkins fought on HBO as recent as early March this year vs. Cloud. Broner in Feb I think vs. Reese.

Paulie took Miguel Cotto to 12 rounds.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote