View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many guys can dunk in your local court (10 ft) in games?

I've got probably 10 pickup game dunks in my career. And 1 in a HS summer league game. It still irks me that I never got one in a real game.

When I was playing as a kid in middle and HS, we'd get a serious run all day every Saturday with guys who were really top flight former HS players, some who played in college, and guys just out of college. We'd probaby get a dunk every Saturday on average. Maybe a little more than that. That was some great run. Such a long time ago.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote