View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #245
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption. I can't believe I never got around to playing this game before. I picked it up for dirt cheap last week, and got completely hooked. I'm currently at around 50ish%, towards the end (I think) of the Mexico missions. I've got The Last of Us on preorder, so I have 2 days to finish RDR :/
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote