View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What games do you own at this very moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I used to do this, too. The last game I traded in was Sleeping Dogs, and I really regretted it, so when PSN offered it as a free download for subscribers, I went for it again.
Some games are definitely not worth a 2nd play through, but I give a few of them a play through or just pick up where I left off just to see if I can edge closer to 100%. I never have done it for any game, though.

Before my '360 broke down for the third time and i switched to PS3, I had a larger library of games I was holding onto for a second/third play-through...... Red Dead, Arkham City, GTA, Fallout, New Vegas.... but I traded them all in towards a new console.

I don't do online multiplayer outside of the occasional 2k13 game, and with all the new games coming out I don't really have time to go back and play old games again as well as the new ones. So keeping them around isn't worth it when I can get $10-$20 off the new games.

I'm just finishing Tomb Raider, and will likely trade it in just in time to get some money off The Last of Us.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote