View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nba Live 14 vs Nba 2k14

How can we consider gameplay? The Live 14 trailer looks like it's not even the gameplay. It's just a boosted trailer. The players' faces look realistic, but the body type doesn't. DeAndre Jordan looked so thin that I didn't recognize him at first.

I'll most likely go with 2K14, but then again, I don't even know if I'm buying th PS4 or sticking it out with the PS3 a while longer. I know 2K14 is supposed to be for new gen and current gen systems, but I'd rather not buy it for PS3 if I get a PS4 any time in 2014.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote