View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Give it up to the PS4....

Never going to Microsoft. They turned me off from the getgo. When I was recently looking into either buying a new PS3 or getting the 360, I saw that the PS3 at $279 had 500 GB. The xBox 360 at $250 had 4 GB.

4? You gotta be kidding me.

Microsoft is clearly all about money and not truly pleasing the consumers. Sony gets it. They'll make their billions by making us happy. Microsoft will make theirs by hoping their fanboys continue buying their products without common sense... Kind of like Apple.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote