View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, or NBA 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Not true. 2K9 and 11 is hella fun and much cheaper. + some people love playing with older rosters.

I cant remember 2k9. Borrowed it for a few days. 2k11 is with My Crew correct? I will say that mode made that game fun. Outside of that? Cant really get too excited over it. Me, Kblaze and others had much fun playing hacked players and winning. Taking those cheesy charges did the trick.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote