View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #30
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: jason kidd a knick

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Kidd contract isnt on the book, he quit free and clear.

As far as the compensation goes, the Knicks have to file tampering charges and prove Kidd was in contact with the Nets while being a Knick.

Easier than done, even though i see no way he came out of the blue AFTER he retired.

I was being facetious about the compensation but you make a very compelling point Knickscity. In fact, if we can all remember, Kidd was initially heavily rumored to be a Net last offseason even before the Knicks were in contract negotiations. He was talking with Deron Williams and everything. In retrospect, I agree with you. How the hell do you retire one week and all of a sudden say "I'm gonna go be a head coach" and get an offer immediately when Billy King has been in talks with the likes of coaches like the Van Gundy's and Phil Jackson.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote