View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What games are you going to buy on release?

I'll almost certainly be adapting to PS4

My first purchases guaranteed are: Watch Dogs, and Battlefield.

Next tier (which could join them are) AC 4 and Destiny.

Then the games which I'll get on a black friday/christmas sale: NBA 2K 14, which just isn't a release day deal for me anymore, and maybe Killzone.

Games that I'll buy day one which aren't launch titles buy will be out next year (probably) Infamous: second son, and Battlefront.

Two Souls also has the potential to be a day one game, but I'd have to play Heavy Rain first I guess...so I'm hoping it becomes a ps+ game soon
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote