View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you rage when you're playing a competitive game?

I have never been as pissed off playing a video game as I get when playing 2K13 online. There are times where I'll get so pissed that I punch the couch or yell at someone close by for talking too much because it "ruins my concentration!"

@ myself. My wife gets irritated with me whenever I turn on 2K13 to play. She knows it will not end well.

I don't do it every time because there are times when I just play Quick Team Match-Up, which doesn't piss me off as much; however, when I'm playing a VS match or MyTeam mode or anything where it's just me versus one other person, I get frustrated easily.

An example of something that easily pisses me off is when I'm playing against a 3-pt cheeser. Every time they do a fade away 3, it goes in. I spot up, have wide-open shots, drive the lane, etc., and it seems like everything I'm putting up misses. I hate to rage quit but when it's obvious the game is over because this cheeser hit twenty 3's on me and I just can't make a run worth shit, I quit.

For those of you who don't get pissed off during competitive gaming too easily, what do you do to calm yourself down when things just aren't going your way? I promise this is the only game that pisses me off so much. Sometimes I ask myself why I still play it because no matter what I will encounter the cheesers who win by playing b.s. basketball, but I suppose I just enjoy the gaming experience too much.

@ myself.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote