View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #4023
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I think I'll pass
Well since your name has King in it... You are actually obliged! I took some London coworkers to 42nd Street Manhattan and we went into the odd ball, like Guinness museum of oddities, right there next to the wax museum. Low and behold they have a hughe medieval section to it. I was like wow, now I look like some crazy nut for taking them there. But we have this real big museum called the Cloisters, a true top notch museum, which is really detailed and dedicated to that time. Thank God for Cambridge and Oxford or we would still be dealing with the Joffreys of the world. There could be no greater gift to the world.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote