View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #4021
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I think the thing you have to remember is that Ramsay is probably 10 years older or so than Joffrey AND he is in an environment that encourages his behaviour. Joffrey is younger and his behaviour is only begrudgingly tolerated at best. I think they are from the same mold, but right now Ramsay is obviously worse.

I hate to say this but all of the haters here are baby formation of both guys. Its just that its suppressed and it doesn't have proper venting mechanations. First you have to be a hater. Then you have your mind introduced to ways to cause pain. Then there is no stopping it. When you have only one guy in every 30,000 living good it breeds the negative side of the brain into madness.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote