View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #4035
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Reading the books now. Boring as fvck.

This guy spends too much time describing the setting and the details when in reality the words he is using is hard as hell for me to imagine what he is trying to say. Thank god for the show.

Edit: Ever since I found out what GRRM looks like, anyone find it hard to take what he writes seriously? I encourage writers to stay anonymous and use a penname or something... unless you're a hot bitch.

The Audiobook is even worse, everyone was raving about it but the author reads a little too slow for my taste. Audiobooks are only good for books like 48 Laws of Power.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote