Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #54
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I used to be able to when I played a lot an kept myself in game shape. I'm 6'3" so I didn't have all that much trouble dunking. I haven't played competitively in probably 2-2.5 years and can't get off the ground like I used to. I can still get up to the rim but my hands aren't big enough to palm it for the dunk.

I'll probably spend the summer getting back in shape so I can dunk again. I'm not a big workout guy so I don't care how much I can lift or getting a specific "look" as far as my build goes so dunking will be a nice goal to have.
We sound similar in terms of build and whatnot (I think you mentioned you were the same weight too). I'm pretty sure if I took 2.5 years off from competition I'd probably be in the same boat as you. I have to work to keep things going. How old are you?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote