Thread: Offseason plan
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #51
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Offseason plan

Wolves aren't really going anywhere. I think they need to rebuild and the Bulls offering them a good deal for Love would make sense. Honestly, I don't care about Mirotic. Yeah, he seems like a solid player. But he's yet to play in the NBA. If the Bulls get a chance to package him in a deal for a proven superstar player like Kevin Love I would really hope they would take it.

Noah
Love
Deng
Butler
Rose

That's a possible championship next season. Miami would get DESTROYED by that lineup. They'd have absolutely no answer for a front court of Love and Noah and Rose will dominate them at the point guard position and Butler will stop Wade. Deng does a great job on LeBron. I would freaking love to see that lineup next season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote