View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #33
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: FIFA Confederations Cup, Brazil 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
what a peach by Neymar. Brasil looking flawless. What a backline + GK combo they have, and many playmakers in midfield. Even their scrubbiest guy - Fred - fits great on this team with his experience and calm demeanor. He just sits up there and passively sets people up, and provides a change of pace (or lack there of) from guys like Oscar, Neymar, Hulk, Danny Alves.... this team looks primed for not only this CONFED Cup but next year at the WC in Brasil big time favorites.

I think Neymar and Hulk are deadly on the wings and pretty much the best wing play in the world(Hulk is a bull) but I wouldn't call them the favorites. The new crop of players are new and inexperienced and I don't think they have the mental strength or willpower(as cheesy as it sounds) to beat Spain, Italy or Germany.

A well disciplined team with a very good midfield can get by them easily I think.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote