Thread: Offseason plan
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #57
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Offseason plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
In reference to the multiple Love responses... I will never agree with teams trading young stars for unproven assets. I understand why they do, and I understand that most WILL do it, it is just the most illogical trade possible in my mind. So while the trade posted, and the multiple explanations of it, make perfect sense based on our current NBA and the decisions that have been made before... I just believe it would be really stupid for Minnesota to do that. Again, though, I'm not their GM. And I would LOVE it for the Bulls. I'd be happier as a Bulls fan than I have been in a long, long time.

Short of the aforementioned blockbuster for Love, though, Redick is my preferred target. I think he'd do really well on our team, and in our schemes. Just need to figure out how to get him.

Getting Redick would be nice. Again, it opens up a chance for the Bulls to trade Luol Deng. Butler can start at the 3, Redick at the 2.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote