View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you rage when you're playing a competitive game?

For whatever reason, I rage far more when playing single player games. I just sometimes get pissed off at artificial aspects of games that just shouldn't goddamn happen! I broken a controller playing Dark Souls. I slapped the right stick hard in frustration and it came right out and broke all the plastic around it.

Multi-player? I just get the natural "chaos" of it all and accept that crazy weird shit will happen. Just gotta take it in stride and hope to troll the hell out of someone else the next time.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote