View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #41
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How old do you think you can carry on playing basketball til?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Oh and don't get fat. That's probably the biggest kicker
That's actually one of the beautiful things about the game of basketball. It's wonderfully fun and it's a great way to get in shape (or stay in shape). My brother just recently decided to really get back into the game and, along with a bit of running and lifting, he's dropped about 60 pounds in under a year. Basketball's a win-win. So I'm just kind of hopeful I can stay in the game for a while so I don't have to resort to relying upon, like, jogging as my primary means of exercise.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 11-08-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote