View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Steve Nash expects to be healthy for the Lakers next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
First and foremost, you have to spend your money wisely.
You have to have a REAL NBA head coach to lead the team.
I guarantee you that if you gave me a car twice as fast as the competition I couldn't win a NASCAR race....so the idiot who put that moron 'Antoni in charge of the most talented Lakers team in history, has himself to blame for failure.

Of course this Lakers team can win a championship, all they need is a real coach and a few minor additions such a shooters. We were considered a near lock to make the finals when the season started.....the talent didn't change, the coaching just failed. It would be like me as a failed NASCAR driver blaming the great car I was foolishly given.
Switch teams, give 'Antoni the Spurs and Coach Pop the Lakers this year.....Spurs would've missed the playoffs and Lakers would be in the finals.
Kobe wouldn't have been worn down to the ground, Dwight would be in the low post dominating.

The CBA will have absolutely nothing to do with the Lakers future ability to dominate. Having an idiot for an owner and an incompetent coach will.

You do bring up a good point. Nothing is said here that I don't agree with. However you are discussing the team of the 12-13 season. I am discussing the future. I believe age has factored in even more this upcoming season and that it would now take more than just a great coach, to bring this team over the hump. One more major injury and Kobe is done. I don't care what kind of "final chapter" propaganda he's making here. He cannot play the same way or he will end his career before we want him to. If that happens, no championships until our next savior comes in.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote