View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #12
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation
Default Re: New ESPN report: Dwight wants to play with Chris Paul in LAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I've always said that out of the list of so-called "superstars" in this league, that Dwight is the bottom on that list. He's not worth the money or the trouble, especially if we can go after someone more reliable than him.

Big men are valuable yes, but only if they know what to do with the rock once they get it. People think he had a good offensive game but its not true. The only thing that improved from when he was a rookie offensively, was his shot attempts per game, and thus, points. He has done nothing to improve in that area.

I trust the lakers will know exactly how to manage this situation once time begins to run out and players begin to find new homes.
might be a star not sure on super star.

Quote:
Really dumb isn't it
yea some people just cant figure out the whole money thing. its wont thing to pay out when you are winning. if you are not with the new tax rules they are going to be out a lot.

Quote:
I am ok with him leaving and a part of me thinks he should go....in the playoffs when every possession is valuable opponents can just foul him and get .50% chance he will miss atleast 1

1 thing i wont do is do a S&T unless its like Nash where you rob the other team...

i dont think griffin/bledsoe is a package i would do...griffin is worse than howard....play's zero defense...doesnt rbs.....

maybe if they can flip griffin again for some picks another young guy on a rookie contact and a trade exception. i think getting under the cap is their man goal right now so they can do what they want in 2014.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote