View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you rage when you're playing a competitive game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Yeah I get pretty mad. Outside of video games I'm the most chilled out guy, and it takes a heck of a lot to get me angry. But when I get into video game mode, if I die from some bullshit, or just something goes wrong from an opposing player getting lucky or using some exploit, I just sit there going 'wow, wow, wow'.

This is pretty much what I'm like. I usually just call the game bullshit and stop playing for a while. This isn't even that bad a reaction though. I used to play in a clan and one of our members had gone through 5 controllers from raging.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote