View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is anybody else at a crossroads in life right now?

you're 23 years old dude, relax. you have no idea how young that is and worrying that you've fallen behind the socio-economic ladder game at your age is truly ridiculous. If you're not happy with your situation then make changes but I assure you that you're not a failure and you're not way behind. I'm not knocking police work but it's not like you're aspiring to be a surgeon, I don't know why you're comparing yourself to high school classmates who are working on their phd. Also who gives a f*ck what your high school classmates are doing? I understand capitalism has some inherent competition but it's really not a competition. I don't think reading "cop forums" is the way to pursue your interest in the police force either. In summation, you're tripping, it's a pretty natural part of being 23, but you're gonna be fine.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote