Thread: Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #28
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Draft 2013

1. Plumlee 2. Jamaal Franklin 3. Jeff Withey 4. Crabbe 5. Dieng

That's the order we should draft upon availability.

I think people are over looking Plumlee, his measurements are a lot smaller than expected but the kid has a nba body, and he runs the court well, gets in position and can finish around the rim. But a lot of drafts have em projecting to go earlier so.. Which leads me to my most likely pick jamaal Franklin.

I love this Franklin pick as he is perfect for thibs style of play. He almost averaged double figures in rebounds at 6'6 and a lot of that has to do with his 6'11 wingspan. He is tenacious on defense, already has a somewhat low post game, and he can also dish the basketball. He's a gym rat and hard worker. He hit almost 80% of he free throws, in which he went to the line a lot! Weaknesses are his ball handling (somewhat fairly new to the game of ball, he was a multiple sport athlete in high school track, and football) and he's not a good jump shooter (but he hit 79% from the charity stripe so the potential is there). I love this guy for the bulls and I hope we draft him, but if Plumlee is there I don't see how you can pass on him. Franklin reminds me of lance Stephenson with just a splash of Gerald Wallace.
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote