View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Steve Nash expects to be healthy for the Lakers next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I AM taking about the upcoming season.....a coach who knows the game and how to coach in the NBA plus a couple shooters is all this team needs to win a title. ANY player in the NBA could be 1 injury away from ending or diminishing their career....How old was Oden, Derrick Rose, Bynum etc...
Kobe CAN play the same way, just no as many minitues as dumbass played him to lead to injury. I feel that no matter what happens that we have as much talent ad the Spurs.....but absolutely no coaching.

Another good point as well but I can make the argument that San Antonio has been the same exact for a decade. Pop probably doesn't even need to coach these guys because of how comfortable they are with each other.

And bear in mind who has been shouldering the success for the spurs. Green with his "out of mind" three point performance, and the Leonards and Neals of the team. Its a good young supporting cast. We don't have a good young supporting cast like that. Earl Clark has been up and down, Jodie Meeks is inconsistent....

Thats the difference between them I think.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote