View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:28 AM   #31
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is anybody else at a crossroads in life right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
People who say weed isn't bad is a dumbass.

Sure we havn't proved it does anything negative to our organs, but i believe it has a psychological effect. I've been around people who smoke once a day and i can tell you that they are not as driven. They tend to settle where they're at because weed allows them to.

Anyways, for me no. I'm starting grad school in a doctoral program in August so life's been good to me. The only stress i have right now is figuring out the living situation/getting shots paperwork/required health insurance papers etc.

1. You're a pompous d*ck.

2. Who cares about your doctorate program? Seriously, people find different successes in their lives, and if dude is serious about finding a job with benefits to take care of his son, then f*ck your doctorate program. Some people don't have time for that sh*t when they have other priorities. THEY NEED TO MAKE MONEY NOW!!! And under that predicament, he would be an idiot to pursue it when he needs some mula to take care of his kid. Different strokes for different folks: not everyone has the luxury to lounge around on momma's retirement income to f*ck off in school for 10 years. And you know what is even worst than your so call doctorate program: the chances of success are pretty low, so good luck getting that degree when you face a road block writing that dissertation.

3. If you are as smart as you claim, you would know for a fact smoking pot does not lead to a lack of motivation based on the evidence. It's a correlation; it is not a causation. There are a lot of evidences to back this up. You can literally correlate ANYTHING to a lack of motivation (smoking, drinking, playing videogames, spending time with sports, etc.), so the argument in and of itself is a fallacy. For someone aiming for a doctorate, it is ludicrous you would fall for this crap.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote