View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:38 AM   #33
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is anybody else at a crossroads in life right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
LOL look folks, an offended pothead

blame the 1% like most of you losers do.

keep smoking too, you'll get quite far in life, trust me. i see lots of success coming from a guy filled with such hate. hate over an opinion i started with "i believe....".

I'm not even a pot head, but at least I'm not dumb enough to believe in a fallacious correlation. Sorry homeboy, I have to call you out, especially when you are claiming you are doctorate material. Seriously? That is incredibly sad future doctors would fall for a simple irrational sense of reasoning.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote