View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 05:01 AM   #37
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is anybody else at a crossroads in life right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan

So now all college/graduate research is discredited because it's published by the "government"

Also, psychological tests do not isolate variables outside of 1. random sample 2. treatment/no treatment and a few other factors... it is impossible to only have one variable when measuring such causes. They're qualitative studies, not quantitative...

And again, i'm not even saying what i posted is the truth, it's just something i believe in. I smoked for a while, and it help put shit behind me. I felt that it allowed me to mellow down and i made that statement/post earlier from personal experience. Since you went on to pretty much flame me on my personal beliefs to a ridiculous point, i searched and found plenty of research that supports that stance. But to no surprise you discredit it.... no arguing science against a guy who wont accept primary published material.

peace

The government has no credibility when it comes to pot.

1. They have a patent for medical marijuana use.

2. They are claiming it is bad for your health.

Contradiction = no credibility.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote