View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #39
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anthony Bennett = Best player in this draft and ROY

I really like Bennett, but I've got concerns about the tweenerishness as well. Although mine are more at the other end. I don't see any way he can consistently guard SFs, especially in a league that's getting smaller.

But I have said in my big mock draft that I do think he's the best Bucket Getter in this draft. He will get points. The Rodney Rogers comp is very reasonable, and although Rogers had only a good pro career, not great, he lasted a long time as a guy who could create mismatches at one end. And it's not a knock. Rogers was nothing short of a great college player.

You guys should check out the mock draft I posted in the Draft Forum. It's a little dated now because I did it before the ping pong balls came out, but it still has a rough take on almost all the prospects from the info available at the time. And there's enough there that you can certainly find something to call me a moron for if you like! Very exciting stuff.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=300450
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote